- The canopy size of this patio umbrella is square, unique double-top canopy design for commercial and residential use.
- This paito umbrella has unique handle design and crank system, 6 height and angle to choose, 360-degree rotation for easier shading area control.
- High quality 240/gsm polyester fabric, UV resistant, water-repellent and colorfast fadeless, 3 years warranty.
- All-aluminum umbrella bones and 8 heavy-duty ribs, anti-oxidation spray painted, maintain a long period life.
- With Purple Leaf patio umbrella you can enjoy your outdoor life no matter it is raining or on sunshine days. Get one now and start your wonderful outdoor life!
- Weighted base in the picture is NOT included.
- For 9'x9' ,10'x10'square umbrella,recomend 32.2' Size Base, for 11'x11'square umbrella, recomend 36.6' Size Base, for 12'x12' square umbrella,recomend 39.4' Size Base. Base with Wheels is suitable for all size umbrellas.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
One month later...9 ft. square cantilevered umbrella in beige - great color for soft light, goes well with everything, works well, very solid AND base (for smaller umbrellas) is a smaller footprint & higher, plenty room to fill for adequate weight. Purple Leaf was very prompt on emailed questions, prior to our purchase. On the others we considered, couldn't find an email address or phone number to contact them! We bought direct from PL; shipping was fairly prompt, much quicker than we expected. HINT: Pre-think positioning of base very carefully, visualizing space for it, the movement the umbrella can make, and any vertical clearance involved, from house eves overhangs. While the 360 revolution will allow you to tilt up on one edge (think clam-shell opening) you won't get a side to side tilt (ala dipping one side or the other). Amazon pricing was slightly cheaper, and PL says they support all warranties no matter if purchased direct or through Amazon.
Read the instructions when setting up! Really easy if you follow them. I set it up myself since my wife is pregnant and it took about an hour, total.
I love the umbrella but the new base won’t hold water ..I have sent pics & video in an email but haven’t received ans ans on how it’s going to be resolved..
My email email@example.com
So we cannot deny that this is a massive umbrella - both in height, base and coverage. We love it! It was easy to put together and easy to move around.
Important to note that this does not come with the base! We hadn't realized that until it arrived.
Our umbrella arrived yesterday. It appears to be well engineered, well made and the directions are easy to follow. It meets our expectations. It's big. If you have the space we highly recommend this umbrella. Our only negative comment is that our order verification seemed to infer that it was in stock and would be shipped immediately. It took 15 days and two changes in delivery date to receive it.