- New Arrivals
- Related Products
- 【Installation Service】Skilled Constractor for choice https://bit.ly/ThumbtackinNewyork （New York Area Only）
- 【Sturdy Aluminum Frame】Outstanding teak-finish powder-coated aluminum frame, sturdy for 4 seasons use and always catch your eyes.
- 【Strong Resistant】Fade and rust-resistant galvanized steel top, keeps out bright light and harmful UV rays, strong enough to withhold heavy snow.Vented roof for optimum airflow and comfort, helps withstand strong wind and heavy rains.
- 【Netting Included】Comes with the removable upgraded netting, more durable, keeps bugs out of the gazebo. Curtain NOT INCLUDED.
- 【Drainage System Design】Water gutter design ensures rainwater flows out of the edges of the frame and poles.
- 【Valid Warranty】We offer limited time warranty against manufacturing defect for our product：5 years warranty on the hardtop roof, 2 years warranty on the netting, 1 year warranty on the frame constructions.
- 【Attention❗】Anchor the gazebo as soon as finish the installation. As the purchaser of this product, you are advised to consult your local city, municipality and applicable HOA guidelines for guidance on building codes and/or zoning requirements for your area before purchase. This structure may require a permission.
This is a stylish and sturdy outdoor patio gazebo. It features a simple design that offers a large shade and gives efficient large protection from bright light, sun's rays and harsh heat. PURPLE LEAF hardtop gazebo gives you a spot to enjoy your garden come rain or shine. It will become a permanent addition to your outdoor space, ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing alone or with family.
- Keep Ventilated
- Reflect UV Rays
- Rust Resistant
- Removable Textilene
- Fade Resistant
- Tear Resistant
Galvanized Steel Roof
Compare to traditional soft top, this kind of roof is strong enough to withhold any heavy snow and offer unbeatable stability in windy conditions.
High Quality Netting Included
High quality and removable Textilene netting protect you from outside，creates a private space for you，family and friends.
Sturdy Poles and Stands
Triangular teak-finish powder coated aluminum pole and strong anchoring stand designed to fix on the floor for sturdy installation.
|Material||Aluminum frame galvanized hardtop roof|
|Fabric||Yarn dyed polyester|
|Snow Load Capacity||2500LBS|
|Using Occasion||Perfect for outdoor events，such as wedding，parties，grills and other outdoor space use|
Furniture and weights NOT INCLUDED. All the installation service from order page is from thrid party!
2-3 people are required to assist in the installation. Ladder and gloves are required for installation.
As the purchaser and/or installer of this product, you are advised to consult your local city, municipality and applicable HOA guidelines for guidance on building codes and/or zoning requirements for your area before purchase. This structure may require a permission.
Gazebo can be difficult to install, we make it easy for you with qualified technicians. Please visit Chore buddy to schedule your installation services.
|Roof dimensions||120 x 144 inches||120 x 168 inches||144 x 144 inches||144 x 192 inches||144 x 216 inches||144 x 240 inches|
|Foot dimensions||111.7 x135.4 inches||111.7 x160.3 inches||136.1 x136.1 inches||136.1 x184.0 inches||136.1 x207.7 inches||136.1 x226.7 inches|
|Gross weight||295.4 lbs||341.9 lbs||321.6 lbs||415.3 lbs||470.2 lbs||495.8 lbs|
|Number of hook||2||2||1||3||3||3|
|Maximum load of hook||20 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs||20 lbs|
|Number of package||5 boxes||6 boxes||4 boxes||5 boxes||5 boxes||5 boxes|
|Number of columns||4||4||4||4||6||6|
First of all, we are very happy now that we have the gazebo completed and it will be used in events for my upcoming sons wedding.
A list some things we had difficulties with, though in large part, the instructions were clear and we were successful. Thanks for the help of two neighbors, who are much younger than us.
So here goes
1. Instructions. We are old-school we read the directions. I know that’s pretty passé these days but we do however and we couldn’t find them and had to keep opening box after box until we finally discovered them on the fifth or sixth box we opened.
Proposed solution perhaps you could mark the box like open me first Christmas!!
2. Order of opening the boxes would have been very nice. For example, to have said first open this package than this than this in some logical order. This was important because we were moving everything from the garage out to the building site one box at a time..
3. Foundation the directions once we found them tell us to use 4 inch long bolts of the expansion type, which I’m familiar with. Unfortunately, these were not available in the quarter inch diameter specified. I had to use a larger diameter but this barely fit through the holes in the base plate. This resulted in a lot of Banging and hammering on the bolts to get them exactly, lined up despite our best efforts.
Solution you’ve sent thousands of bolts please just add eight more or 12 more to attach the base plates to a concrete pad.
4. Shingle assembly. The very last bolt that had to be installed to attach the final shingles on each end is impossible to reach unless you have an overhead crane. Even my very long legged neighbors weren’t able to reach it so we had to fabricate a tool to reach over and install it Perhaps if the order of installation were made more clear, this could’ve been avoided, but it seemed impossible from my reading, and I wasn’t up there on the ladders .
5. Gutters or lack thereof. Given the unusual torrential rains we’re having here in California this year I’ve noticed that the water simply drips off all of the edges. It would sure be nice if this system had been designed with an actual gutter and downspout.
So there you have it, those are my complaints they’re not severe, but they did make the assembly take longer than we had expected and had it not been for neighbors who were able to climb up on ladders and do the complicated installation of the shingles it would still be in its boxes and wouldn’t be used for my son’s wedding.
Nevertheless we like it very much, and are happy and looking forward to using it for many different outdoor activities, where it will offer shade with breeze and view of our garden and backyard.
The gazebo is very nice. It is very sturdy. It has gone through 35 plus miles per hour winds. It looks good on my deck. Have had good support from the staff at Purple Leaf. Have recommended that the box with assembly directions be identified as having assembly directions inside.All components needed to assemble gazebo were there. Would recommend at least two people work on assembly.In conclusion, I recommend the gazebo I purchased.
I’d been trying to figure out for years how I could build a two vehicle carport in our odd shaped driveway without spending $20 plus K and hassling with permits. I tried the click pole tarp-topped option. Cheap, looked good, and accommodated the cars nicely, but blew over in stormy winds despite weighted anchors. The Purple Leaf 12x20 Gazebo was the perfect engineered solution.
Great product, easy to follow instructions, my wife and myself erected the gazebo, no leaks during rain and plenty of shade
Beautiful gazebo. Took 2 people to assemble 2.5 days. Missing a few parts that were delivered to us quickly after I called Purple Leaf. Responsive and good quality for good price.