- Size: 10' X 13'. A crafted upgrade of the traditional gazebo, best choice for both commercial and domestic use.
- This louvered hardtop gazebo allows for customize shade in diffierent directions, offers the ability for full shade when the louver is tilt shut, keeps out bright light and harmful UV rays.
- Composed of aluminum alloy frame and galvanized steel roof, rust and corrosion resistant, easy to clean.
- The removable privacy curtains and netting are included which helps keep bugs out of the gazebo and provide the privacy space.
- Comes with the instruction and all tools needed to assemble. Furniture NOT INCLUDED!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We really love this Pergola! I looked for months and it came down to between this one and another. So happy I made the right decision. This looks amazing on our new patio. Great idea to offer with the curtains and screens! I will say, I read several reviews that said 4 hours to set up. It took us nearly 8 hours with help from our neighbors, but it was well worth it. I look forward to enjoying this over years. Hoping it can withstand Ohio Winters!
Easy to research, great images that were accurate, fast payment, super fast delivery (less than 7 days), excellent packing with no damage, in the garage delivery, less than 4 hours to set up, perfect solution and the quality far exceeds the other junk out there..... and I don’t write reviews often. Especially positive ones.
The pergola is awesome. It took me four and half hours to install by myself. Once finished it was nice to sit and admire the finished product. Yes you will have to drill out some holes that have powder coating build up. It's just like anything you buy to assemble. You might have to do a little work to get it together. I would recommend this to anyone.
I've been looking for a long time for something permanent that the wind wont blow down. Sturdy and functional. Can be closed on rainy days and adjusted for the sun. I love it.
We love this gazebo! The louvered roof allows us to see the stars on a clear night in the hot tub, but keeps our head dry on a rainy night! The mosquito netting is necessary in the South while the curtains add extra privacy!