- Size: 10' X 12' , 12' X 16' , 12' X 20'
- Fade-resistant and rust-resistant galvanized steel top, keeps out sunlight and harmful UV rays, strong enough to withhold any heavy snow.
- Sturdy powder-coated finish durable aluminum frame, all weather use.
- Comes with the removable privacy curtains and mosquito netting, keeps bugs out of the gazebo.
- Vented roof for optimum airflow and comfort, helps withstand strong wind and heavy rains.
- Water gutter design ensures rainwater flows out of the edges of the frame and poles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Who is the manufacturer.trying to buy the netting
Parts clean of any burrs or scratches and well engineered. About four half days to assemble. Wish instructions included more verbiage instead of just pictorial. Once assembled and tightened down gazebo was very solid although I did install supplemental guy wires in the event I ever experience high winds.
My husband is pretty handy and this took us all weekend to assemble but it was worth it! A lot of the hardware is similarly sized so meticulous organization is really helpful.
This is a fantastic Gazebo. I highly recommend it It's very sterdy even during rain and wind storms looks high quality and the customer service representatives were fantastic if we had any questions.
I would give this a 6 star rating if I could. First, customer service is great! I contacted them a couple of times and they always responded within 24 hours. We hired 2 people to put this up and they said directions were easy to follow. Looks fantastic!! We have not put up netting yet as we are going to install a ceiling fan and lights around the inside. We are having a heat wave, but it is noticeably cooler under the gazebo. We had a strong thunderstorm and gazebo held up under sting winds. We have it attached to our deck. If you are looking for a good looking, sturdy gazebo, I would highly recommend this one.