- New Arrivals
- Related Products
Compared With Different Size
Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions! Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mute fluff Design
Water Gutter Design
Water Gutter Design
Mute fluff design
Six pieces of retractable PC tilting roof with mute fluff on slideway. Bring you a comfortable patio life from all details.
Strong anchoring stands with4 pre-drilled holes. Designed to fix on the floor for sturdy installation.
Easy to open and close
It is very convenient to open and close by using a special rod to push and pull the roof.
Material: Powder coated aluminum frame, PC roof
Wind Rating: 38-46 mph
Weight Capacity(Roof): 176 lbs
Dimension/Weight: 157.5"(L) X 118"(W) X 105"(H)/283 lbs
· Tilted water gutter structure: This Polycarbonate Pergola has six pieces of retractable tilting roof. Provides multiple open-close combinations for different weather. Tilt up to 7 degrees and two removable drain pipes to ensure rainwater flows out from the edge frame and the drain pipe.
· Polycarbonate roof and details: The hardtop pergola has polycarbonate roof allows sunlight to filter through and reduce the heat, block the harmful UV, FADE RESISTANT-all-weather use. The intimate detail from the poles are designed with rounded corners anti-collision to avoid being scratched by sharp materials during assembly.
· Coverage Area: 10' x 13' outdoor pergola provides up to 130 square feet of direct coverage. Upgraded and thickened sturdy anchoring stand, the weight capacity of the canopy can reach 176 lbs. Which can protect from strong winds, snow and heavy rain.
· Durable materials: The retractable pergola is constructed with powder coated aluminum frame, which is not easy to be corroded by wind, snow and rain, anti-rust and not deformed. Designed to last for years to come.
· Installation tips: Assembly instructions and hardware are included. No special rivets or welds are required for assembly.
· Attention: As the purchaser and/or installer of this product, you are advised to consult your local city, municipality and applicable HOA guidelines for guidance on building codes and/or zoning requirements for your area before purchase. This structure may require a permit.